• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duckiey's Helper Application
1. What is your IGN? Duckiey

2. What is your age? 13 (July 23rd)

3. At what level (1-10; 10 being most mature) would you rate your maturity? 8.7

4. Have you thoroughly gone through the official server rules? Yes, I have

5. How long have you been playing on SkyIsles? I joined SkyIsles Feb. 22nd 2017

6. What Time Zone do you live in? Eastern

7. How often do you vote for SkyIsles? Whenever I remember which is just about everyday I can

8. What do you believe the role of a staff member is? To help players and answer their questions and to enforce the rules but, you gotta be friendly!

9. How much time can you dedicate to the server? I cant give an exact amount of time. I will aim for 4hrs a day at least.

10. What has motivated you to apply for Helper on this server? I have chosen to apply for helper on SkyIsles because I love the community and think I can help.

11. Why do you think you are a good candidate to be considered for staff? What are three attributes that candidate for staff because I am always friendly and can help people who need it. So, I would be good for staff because I am friendly, I make friends easy (online), and I can help both players and fellow staff members.

12. Have you received any punishments on SkyIsles, or on any other server? Not on SkyIsles, but I am muted on mineplex which is a misunderstanding and I am currently working on getting my voice back.

13. How would you deal with a player that is spamming? kick and if they come back, mute

14. How would you deal with a player advertising for another server? kick and if they come back, temp ban

15. How would you deal with a player abusing a glitch or bug? give a kick and tell them to report the glitch/bug

16. Any other information you would like to share with us? I make bad jokes a lot.

17. Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false will result in an automatic rejection? Yep! Its all true!

18. Are you aware that if you ask a staff member to review your application, it will automatically be denied? Yes.
QUACK -Duckiey