Register Log in

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Suggestion
I have an idea for the website. This is a great website but unfortunately not enough players are registering. I think there needs to be some motivation for users to register on the website. My idea involves a raffle and reward system: Every week, new players that have registered on the website that week are entered into a raffle, and one player is randomly selected to receive some sort of prize. For the prize, maybe a small amount of store credit, or some in-game items like crate keys, beacons, etc... This would be a good motivation because this way only new players can win the raffle, so everyone has an equal chance of winning, and once a week is a good interval because players won't want to wait a month to see who the winner is.

Comment what you think!
Signature:
Code:
for (Player player : Bukkit.getOnlinePlayers()){
    player.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + "You are awesome!");
}
Click here to register on the website!
Great share, thank you for sharing such useful information. You can do it a good job. The giving information's are more helpful to the readers. I am a writer and also deal with on my profession to spread more ideas and tips to develop and works through best essay writing service. You explained all things very easy to read and understand it. You can present it in a simple and in detailed form. The essay writing service has over 10 years of writing experience and a setting in essay, course work and review writings, and also other academic papers writings. Essay writing service gives a proper way for the users.